1. Start where you are. You may have already been on a path of spiritual exploration, but maybe it hasn’t been totally fulfilling. Or, you are loving your spiritual life, but you feel there is something more that you just aren’t getting. Good news: You are OK exactly where you are now. Take what you’ve learned and add the right ingredients to move it up to a higher level, one that uniquely reflects who you really are spiritually and how you want to thrive.
2. Understand a balanced spiritual diet. You need a balanced daily spiritual diet which will help you to experience radiant spiritual health and begin to feel amazing. It is similar to the way you need a balanced food diet to be physically healthy and feel good. Unfortunately, the basic knowledge of what really creates a balanced spiritual diet has been hard to find until now. When you learn TriCultivation, you will understand what spiritual balance is and what kinds of things you need to do to create it. Then you can mix and match activities to cultivate a balanced blend that works in your actual life.
3. Eat a rainbow. You don’t have to subscribe exclusively to one path, one person’s teaching or one doctrine if you have found that it doesn’t quite fit for you. Or maybe some parts are very fulfilling, but other parts are missing. Once you gain an understanding of what balanced spirituality is and what works to create it, you can build an amazing spiritual life for yourself. If you already have beliefs, abilities, or viewpoints that you value, keep them and add to them. Keep what is helpful to you, then use effective strategies to add missing ingredients which spice up the whole process. Balanced spirituality, the focus of TriCultivation, is healthy, really works and stands the test of time.
4. Create your own recipe. Learn the TriCultivation model to understand what you want and need spiritually, then use effective techniques to create a spiritual life that works for you.
5. Use the best ingredients. To cook really healthy food, you must use the best ingredients. In the same way, there are many ineffective practices which claim to foster spiritual development. TriCultivation looks at how to evaluate spiritual practices and their results to determine if they are really working for you. If not, you might like to try some alternatives from world traditions that have proven effective over time, sometimes for centuries, for many different kinds of people.
6. Enjoy a radiantly fulfilling life. Eating a really balanced food diet regularly will quickly begin to transform you into a happier, more radiant human being. Enjoying a healthy spiritual diet will multiply this radiant happiness many times over.
Please follow this blog as we get some great nutrition going for you! And if you could give us a review or recommend us to a friend who might be interested in this type of thing, it would be most appreciated!
Bill Edmiston, TriCultivation.com